Share-Net Netherlands is the Dutch knowledge platform for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) and one of the country hubs of Share-Net International. Share-Net Netherlands is hosted by the KIT Royal Tropical Institute and has 31 individual members and 32 organisational members from sectors including NGOs, universities, knowledge institutes, governmental and private sector which work in low- and middle- income countries and in the Netherlands with a focus on SRHR. We operate a paid membership – based on the annual turnover of the organisations – and partnership model, but also rely on external investors for financial stability.
The Share-Net Netherlands online knowledge management platform facilitates a space for internal communication, co-creation and knowledge sharing between CoP members as well as between different CoPs.
You can easily enable eMail notifications (choose: for all activities, a daily update or selecting specific notifications) and will receive updates, document uploads and meeting invites directly into your mailbox like you were used to it.
In addition, you can also:
- easily see members' profiles and chat personally
- chat in CoPs
- comment and engage in conversations underneath each post
- contribute to and post polls
- have a better organisation of your CoP's document storage
- access to a Share-Net calendar including all events (CoP meetings, meetings organised by the secretariat, knowledge activities etc.)
- and much more!
We want to thank you for trying out this new communication tool with us!