Share-Net Netherlands is the Dutch knowledge platform for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) and one of the country hubs of Share-Net International. Share-Net Netherlands is hosted by the KIT Royal Tropical Institute and includes members from NGOs, universities, knowledge institutes, governmental and private sector which work in low- and middle- income countries and in the Netherlands with a focus on SRHR. We operate a paid membership – based on the annual turnover of the organisations – and partnership model, but also rely on external investors for financial stability.
The Share-Net Netherlands online knowledge management platform facilitates a space for internal communication, co-creation and knowledge sharing between CoP members as well as between different CoPs.
You can easily enable eMail notifications (choose: for all activities, a daily update or selecting specific notifications) and will receive updates, document uploads and meeting invites directly into your mailbox like you were used to it.
In addition, you can also:
- easily see members' profiles and chat personally
- chat in CoPs
- comment and engage in conversations underneath each post
- contribute to and post polls
- have a better organisation of your CoP's document storage
- access to a Share-Net calendar including all events (CoP meetings, meetings organised by the secretariat, knowledge activities etc.)
- and much more!
We want to thank you for trying out this new communication tool with us!